DeadSkirts@gmail.com Forum Index DeadSkirts@gmail.com
Email Deadskirts@gmail.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where are they now? (Fetish model edition)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DeadSkirts@gmail.com Forum Index -> Fantasy Female Deaths.....
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thof

PostPosted: Oct Sun 20, 2013 9:07 pm    Post subject: Where are they now? (Fetish model edition) Reply with quote

I got to thinking about some of my favorite older fetish models, mainly, Victoria Arnett, Valorie Keene, Neysa Naverras and Brooke Holiday. Does anyone know if they are still around doing fetish work? or if they have websites?
happydude

PostPosted: Oct Sun 20, 2013 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zoe from Peter Cohen's Catharsis site did a custom for me over a year ago but she's pretty much retired.
xj900

PostPosted: Oct Mon 21, 2013 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love to know what's happened to Monique Vegas these days, she was positively hot!!! Twisted Evil
leone

PostPosted: Oct Mon 21, 2013 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happydude, Zoee from Catharsis is pretty much my favorite fetish model ever. Semi-retired or no, would love to at least make an offer on a custom. Does she have a site? Is there any way to contact her professionally?
DeMan

PostPosted: Oct Mon 21, 2013 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back when Necrobabes only offered photosets, I always liked Nikki Steele...wonder what she's doing these days?
RebelYank

PostPosted: Oct Mon 21, 2013 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I miss Nikita and Carrie from Catharsis. Any idea as to whether or not they are still in the biz?
alicia_thekiller

PostPosted: Oct Mon 21, 2013 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Angelique Dupris and Gia Divine were my favourites from Necrobabes. Their phorosets (Sadly which all i lost in a hard rive crash) were some of the best ever!

Another all time favourite was Britton from KHP. In my opinion, she was one actress that could really nail a death scene!

But my all time favourite death scene from a fetish actress was Linly Spears from Dr Don in 'Please Don't Shoot Me' Great reactions! The blond actress who killed her was also great in the video! The perfect killer!
happydude

PostPosted: Oct Mon 21, 2013 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

leone said:
Happydude, Zoee from Catharsis is pretty much my favorite fetish model ever. Semi-retired or no, would love to at least make an offer on a custom. Does she have a site? Is there any way to contact her professionally?

You may contact Peter Cohen at panpiper@gmail.com but she did do one for me as we've become good friends. However, money is money! Very Happy
happydude

PostPosted: Oct Mon 21, 2013 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RebelYank said:
I miss Nikita and Carrie from Catharsis. Any idea as to whether or not they are still in the biz?

I don't know about Nikita but Carrie is a happily married mother of 3 last I heard.
leone

PostPosted: Oct Tue 22, 2013 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks very much.
mikedark

PostPosted: Oct Tue 22, 2013 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I assume Britton, like Nicole, pretty much retired when Paul closed up shop. It's a shame really, since they could actually act. Paul's videos are known for having attractive models and detailed stories, but few of those models could act their way out of a paper sack. You sorta dealt with the bad acting to see a fleshed out script that didn't lean too heavily on triple-x stuff. He also did a lot of pussy shootings, and that sorta died off when he left too (and the ones we've gotten, with the exception of the ones Blue's done, haven't been right. I don't want to see a gun jammed up a pussy, I want to see the feminine triangle shot)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Den-CnB

PostPosted: Oct Tue 22, 2013 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Britton was getting her college degree when she worked for Paul. I suspect she is married, kids, and all now. I have no idea what happened to Nicole. Paul never talked about his models and if I asked he just gave a short answer.

Dennis
Farside

PostPosted: Oct Tue 22, 2013 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike I agree with the pussy comment. they have to be done right not hidden .
Geno

PostPosted: Oct Tue 22, 2013 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Feminine Triangle is the veiw up
a femininely dressed woman's
skirt of her satin covered
pussy. loveheart

mikedark said:
He also did a lot of pussy shootings, and that sorta died off when he left too (and the ones we've gotten, with the exception of the ones Blue's done, haven't been right. I don't want to see a gun jammed up a pussy, I want to see the feminine triangle shot)

Hi mikedark! loveheart yay

I love pussy-shootings. My favorite part to aim for. I heard the now defunct KHP use to do them, but just like JohnM, the only type of pussy shootings he knew how to do was to pull her panties off, and shove the barrel up a pussy, then firing. mad no way booo

Pussy-shootings should be given the same production respect as breast shootings. When you shoot a woman in the breast you don't rip off her blouse, and bra, then put the barrel against her tits. You simple fire through her blouse from a distance.

By the same token you would fire through her skirt or her panties and hit her pussy. Oh yes

Geno
mikedark

PostPosted: Oct Tue 22, 2013 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we view pussy shots as symbolic of sex, the bullet should be the sperm and should come to rest in the uterus, not blast through it into the belly. A direct shot to the uterus is the way to go there, which means coming through the front, not the actual vaginal passage.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Geno

PostPosted: Oct Wed 23, 2013 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No Markdark. no way

We are not taking about fallpian tubes and uteruses. We are only talking about a shot to her panties (or skirt), at any angle. They all qualify as a true pussy shooting. Rolling Eyes

Geno
Jimbo

PostPosted: Oct Wed 23, 2013 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geno said:
No Markdark. no way

We are not taking about fallpian tubes and uteruses. We are only talking about a shot to her panties (or skirt), at any angle. They all qualify as a true pussy shooting. Rolling Eyes

Geno

I have to agree with Geno here. eek

"Too-technical" terms tend to be a turn-off for me. Tits-belly-pussy-clit-ass are descriptive enough without taking a course in anatomy. laugh

Jimbo
mikedark

PostPosted: Oct Wed 23, 2013 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm speaking only of symbology here. In my fetish, death becomes a metaphor for orgasm, and violence a metaphor for the sex act. So for me, the pussy shot or pussy stabbing becomes the ultimate in this symbolic relationship.
amraam

PostPosted: Oct Thu 24, 2013 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've also wondered about Carrier from Catharsis. She was one of the first I'd seen and still a favorite. Also curious about Megan Miles from ruemorgue and khp. Haven't seen her in anything new for a couple years.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
happydude

PostPosted: Oct Thu 24, 2013 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I almost forgot, aside from Carrie and Gabriela (Catharsis) being married with at least 5 kids between them, Gia (Drop Dead Gorgeous) was last known to be a hairdresser living a rather quiet life, as Samson told me, and I heard (so take it for what it's worth) that drugs got the better of Ashley (Drop Dead Gorgeous) although I don't know how she's faring now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DeadSkirts@gmail.com Forum Index -> Fantasy Female Deaths..... All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: